• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Contest quests making it difficult to complete regular quests

DeletedUser

There's a regular quest that I've completed but because of the contest quests I can't click on the button to get the rewards. I'm trying to do the contest quests but would like to do regular quests too.

DeletedUser

There's a regular quest that I've completed but because of the contest quests I can't click on the button to get the rewards. I'm trying to do the contest quests but would like to do regular quests too.

Might need to give more of an explanation and/or picture? I can do both at the same time with no issues.

DeletedUser1927

I would love to help you with this issue but now that the contest is over I assume you are no longer having this issue. :)

Deleted User - 13667

Still, Is it going to repeat itself this issue in future?

DeletedUser3

This issue should be fixed with the update to 1.11. Depending on screen resolution and number of quests open you still may not see the whole of the lowest positioned quest giver avatar, but you should be able to see enough for each to be clickable.

Deleted User - 13667

Is it possible to either resize such pictures to that of a smaller size or provide another menu with all of the quests placed in together?