• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Construction

Cat27

Dreamer
I have used Elvenar architect. I found it cumbersome. I also play forge of empires from the same game designer. In FOE there is a tool for construction built into the game that allows you to remove all your buildings and roads and try new layouts for your city. I would love it if Elvenar had the same easy to use tool. Yes I am one of those players who move all my buildings around every time I do a new race or even after every event.

Pauly7

Magus
This comes up quite frequently (in fact most recently about 2 days ago.) The answer has always been that part of the challenge of Elvenar is managing space and managing to do your city reorganisation with limited space.

However...

They've already backtracked on that by releasing the teleport spell. This allows you to do exactly what you are asking for. You can put any number of buildings back into your inventory and reorganise to your heart's content. Get playing the spire and winning them if you're not doing already.