• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Confusion around prod. needed for quest

DeletedUser

[Summary]: Add the time info required to fulfill the quest (i.e. 3 hour Planks production for the Wooden Figurines).

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: None found.

[Details]: With the quests that ask for a specific type of production, I never know which one that is. When my manufactories are busy, I can't look it up either. If I knew if what I was already producing (and maybe it's almost finished) I would know if it was smart to keep this quest or if it would be smarter to decline it.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Clearify what the quest is asking for, improving gameplay.

[Balance]:
No impact on other features. This doesn't even have to be very time consuming to adjust, but it would be very helpful in gameplay.

DeletedUser1295

For the time being you can find the information on: the Elvenar Wiki
- Go to the Wiki
- Click in the left hand menu on 'Buildings'
- Click on 'Manufactories'
- Click on the 'Building List Elves or Humans'
- Click on the desired factory, then scroll down a bit or click on 'purpose'.

For e.g. an Elven Marble manufactory you will see this picture:
Marble.jpg

P.S. For quick checks on Wiki information you often use, you might want to make some bookmarks ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with the OP. I do know it's in the Wiki but actually cannot be bothered to check it every time just for this ;P

DeletedUser1539

I also agree with Fluwyn because when you hover over the manufactory, the details are less and only shows: production(not specified what product name), how much being produced and the time of production. It would be nice if it shows the following:

For example Planks Manufactory
Details

Product: Wooden Figurines
Producing: 5
Production Time/Hours Remaining: 3 Hrs

So when a certain quest pops-up demanding to produce specific product, you will easily know what product you are producing at the moment especially when your manufactories are busy and no need to cancel certain production just fulfil the quest since you are already producing the specific product from the quest.

Just sharing my thought. :)

Last edited by a moderator: