• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Collect all button

Assassin

Novice
So my friend had the idea of what if we had a collect-all button. So like you click it and all the money from your residences and all your resources and troops you made get collected all at once. I think this would make the game easier especially if you have a crowded city.

i am that friend, this is really annoying and tedious, and it's honestly kinda sad that this isn't a feature yet in however long this game has been around. this game has extreme potential and devs are throwing it away because they are lazy and take shortcuts, they focus more on content before QoL and polishing. all great games have beta's and do you know why? It's because they find bugs and squash them, and get feedback for what improvements could be made and what players want, Do you know what players want in this game? QoL! like really I've played other city building games and this one is high in the list, CoC has flaws mainly being that it takes freaking 10 years to upgrade buildings and so you end up playing for 5 min then coming back every day just to play for 5 min and you repeat. this game is really good and can be top if the devs just really focused and polished their game. there are so many players that enjoy this game and they want to enjoy it more but it's getting tiring with how lazy the devs are being. another big issue is rotating buildings because it's hard to fit buildings efficiently. pls fix this game and take suggestions and truly work on them. no offense devs

Sir Derf

Adept
To some, this is a great idea... to others, well, this is a part of the game...

This gets suggested, oh, about every 4-6 months, for at least the last 2 years. They haven't done it yet. But, you never know, they might. Maybe they're waiting for the 1,234th person to request it. You're not the first, you won't be the last.

There are no stupid requests, and there are no stupid requesters.