• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Clicking on marble manu production causes building to "upgrade"

sunrae

Soothsayer
Screenshot (1).png

I clicked on production of 3 hour sentient goods and the building goes into upgrade appearance. I cancelled production and tried again but still does it. It does not do it on any other buildings.
I am on v1.112.4-(7073308) (2020-09-10 08:37) Winyandor

kurgkurg

Conjurer
it happened several times to me in last couple months but since it's not a critical mistake, and it passes quickly by itself, I haven't paid much attention to it, but it could be fixed.
it just shows the wrong graphics, the building still works as usual

Timneh

Artisan
I have had a different thing but on the same lines. When i build a level 1 building (any building) it sometimes stays looking like the build phase when the construction time is reached instead of turning to the finished look of the built building. It doesn't do it all the time and a refresh normally sorts it out.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Timneh if you are finding a similar issue, it could be related to the same bug, or it could be a new one.

Usually refreshing fixes a lot of things, but if you happen to be able to replicate it and send in to support so we can check it out. These are normally caché errors, but it is still worth looking.

Timneh

Artisan
I will try and remember but it does not really bother me because as i said a refresh sorts the problem.