• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Building options

DeletedUser2886

First off...for a game that markets itself as a "city builder" game it has some annoying limitations in the building process. Compare it to a game like minecraft, dragon quest builders, sim city, gods etc where you have total freedom in how you build. For some reason innogames has decided to remove the basic elements of building and imposed ridiculous limitations. Most people like the challenge of maximizing their space and using trial and error to do that. You can't do that if you have no space to move anything from/to, or cant rotate buildings. Also if you sell any roads not named footpath you get nothing back so they were a complete waste of goods. Anyway here are my suggestions....

1) ROTATE BUILDINGS.

Pretty simple. If we could rotate buildings it would allow us to maximize the space we have and also allow us to make our cities look more creative and varied from the rest of the players. (most of the high level cities look exactly the same. really ugly, cluttered, and monotonous)

2) TEMPORARY STORAGE.

Again simple. Somewhere we can move buildings to so we can create space to move things around and decide on a new layout. Of course these buildings would be disconnected temporarily. Right now the only way to do something similar to this is delete all the roads and place all buildings together on one side of the map so you have some space to work with. This is an inferior option to the one I am suggesting though