• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Chromebook graphics error

DeletedUser4987

Hi,

On my Chromebook no building graphics appear. Everything else loads fine, there is no lag and I can interact with buildings if I can figure out where to click. Buildings do not appear when I visit other people's cities. when I click the hands no graphics appear to indicate where I can interact.

It's not intermittent - happens every time on the Chromebook and never on my windows machine or mobile - and it is all buildings that fail to appear. Falling nuts and chests are appearing fine and I can collect them as normal.

I've tried completely clearing all browser info - history, cache, everything, but no change. Also logging in and out multiple times, switching to the world and back, restarting the computer and using guest mode. All the same result.

Info of my browser below if that is useful. thanks

Google Chrome 60.0.3112.114 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision 0
Platform 9592.96.0 (Official Build) stable-channel veyron_minnie
Firmware Version Google_Veyron_Minnie.6588.237.0
ARC 4328948
JavaScript V8 6.0.286.57
Flash 27.0.0.130

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-10-12 at 21.29.10.png
    Screenshot 2017-10-12 at 21.29.10.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 126

DeletedUser4528

The game is not designed to be run on the Chromebook platform at the moment, so these faults will pop up. I am glad to see you have access to the game through your windows pc.