• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Chap18, Gate of Dimensions

Jake65

Sage
Looking slightly ahead, it seems to me that the level 4 Gate of Dimensions will have a total production time of 2 hours. 5 slots at 24 minutes each.

Is there possibly a workaround to keep it producing overnight? (besides waking up every 2 hours, haha)

OfficeHoursOnly.jpg

owl76

Bard
I'm not aware of a way to get a longer queue, so my GoD spends a decent chunk of time idle.

I've taken to using the 1h and 2h time boosts from the spire to speed up production.

Jake65

Sage
I'm not aware of a way to get a longer queue, so my GoD spends a decent chunk of time idle.

I've taken to using the 1h and 2h time boosts from the spire to speed up production.
Thanks.
I've been using quite a lot of 1 hour timers to collect the hub productions at the same time as my manus.

Do you have the story line recommended 6x welcome squares and 3 of each hub?
I'm wondering if I should tweak this but will wait until I've upgraded the hubs and then see.

richardo56

Adventurer
I will soon be upgrading my hubs to level 3 and it will be lots of asended goods, 1 & 2 hr timers which I will get from the spire or will cost ccs in the MA, or lots of patiants. Also at least 12 teleports just incase an FA hits and you need space.

owl76

Bard
I had 6x welcome squares for the quest and then removed them all. I was using PPs for a while, but I have now built 3 new ones.

4 each of hubs, all fully upgraded.

I had no room for the recent FA, but my FS were happy to do complete one path on each map and finish further down the results.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Also at least 12 teleports just incase an FA hits
Fair point @richardo56. For my part though, I cannot envisage the ability to gain some of the FA badges, given the latest uber-nerfs imposed on my city. For example the Arcane Residue, which was always problematic, now seems unattainable in the quantities demanded. I hope my FS forgives me when I tell them I'm not going down that road to perdition again.

richardo56

Adventurer
Fair point @richardo56. For my part though, I cannot envisage the ability to gain some of the FA badges, given the latest uber-nerfs imposed on my city. For example the Arcane Residue, which was always problematic, now seems unattainable in the quantities demanded. I hope my FS forgives me when I tell them I'm not going down that road to perdition again.
I think all large cities will struggle on certain badges like staffs, hats & wonders. I some times think is it worth the effort. We shall see when the FA starts. It could be a case of buy your self to the top with the offers inno will offer?