• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Change icon, wording, cycle behavior on Recurring Quests

DeletedUser

Recurring quests (esp. the ones granting badges) should show the icon of the reward to help visually identify which one I need to have active. It's no use having 4 quests on screen with the same face in each of them. Show the badge as quest icon, you already have the graphics.

REMOVE the warning on dismissing a recurring quest that "this action cannot be reversed". It is misleading -- the quest will reappear. Replace the "Dismiss" button with "Not now" button to indicate that this is a quest that will return (cycle) later.

ADD a warning on dismissing recurring quests only when some progress has already been made on the quest. (I have mistakenly dismissed quests that I was working on because they displayed the same icon as another quest, had the same warning message and it was generally a pain to try and keep things going, and cycle through without losing progress).

To recap, for a quest to make Advanced Tools 10 times:

* if 0/10 advanced tools have been made, the quest can be dismissed without warning by clicking "Not now".
* if 1/10 advanced tools has been already made, the button changes from"Not now" to "Dismiss", and a warning is displayed that dismissing now will cancel my progress.