• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered can't log in

• Thread starter DeletedUser5180
  • Start date

DeletedUser5180

I have been playing for a while in Arandyl and Fernadyl (don't have the names right probably) and have built 2 lovely cities. I am in the fellowship of Cats of Elvenar in both worlds with the username dolphin1nz. I can't log in anymore. Please help

DeletedUser3097

server correct.png
I have been playing for a while in Arandyl and Fernadyl (don't have the names right probably) and have built 2 lovely cities. I am in the fellowship of Cats of Elvenar in both worlds with the username dolphin1nz. I can't log in anymore. Please help
I am guessing you are on the wrong server- I can find Cats of Elvenar on the US server- this is the EN one.

Go back to the log-in screen then select the US server. Hopefully this will fix your log-in problem.

DeletedUser3535

I am sorry, that I posting in wrong tread, but I cant create new treads anywhere :(

I cant go to my city in Opera, it says ACTIVATE flash and forwards to download flash, I downloaded it, installed, but still I get the same msg. I tried MS EDGE, it works.

My Opera and flash is up to date.

DeletedUser4528

I am sorry, that I posting in wrong tread, but I cant create new treads anywhere :(

I cant go to my city in Opera, it says ACTIVATE flash and forwards to download flash, I downloaded it, installed, but still I get the same msg. I tried MS EDGE, it works.

My Opera and flash is up to date.

Here are some instructions that should help you .

1. Launch Opera
2. In the address field, type opera://settings
3. On the settings page, type Flash in the search field
4. Select Allow sites to run Flash

Now you will be able to run the game in Opera again .

DeletedUser3535

my settings are so and still not working :(

Attachments

• flash.png
    flash.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 151

DeletedUser4528

my settings are so and still not working :(

Click on manage exceptions, and in the next box put the URL address of your Elvenar game, and under Behaviour select allow. This will white-list the game for the use of your flash .