• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Boosted production offers etc

Susie49

Soothsayer
When there is a special offer on that only works on a browser and not the app (eg faster productions) could we pls get a notification on the app in advance so we know to hotfoot it to a pc so we can take advantage off the offer?

Susie49

Soothsayer
I was told that during a recent event there was a day when you got shorter production times for a number of hours if using the pc. Was someone winding me up?

Deleted User - 106219

There have been three types of special offers so far:
- 3x faster goods production (for example Preciouis Ring takes 1 hour instead of 3)
- 3x more goods per production
- 3x faster supplies production (for example Basket of Groceries takes 3 hours instead of 9)

At least those are the ones I have seen so far.

Susie49

Soothsayer
Thanks for the info. I did not hear about any of those so there definitely needs to be a message on the app when they are available via the pc!

DeletedUser7096

These offers were only available on PC not on the App that is the reason why they were not announced on the mobile.

Regards,
Kakashi-sensei

Last edited by a moderator:

Susie49

Soothsayer
Yes, but my point is that if you told me via the app that there was an offer on the PC then I would have gone to find a PC and taken a advantage of the offer :)

cwgiii

Shaman
I agree that more and better communication across all modes is always better. It certainly could not hurt to cross post.

Pauly7

Master of the Elements
It's a good point... If this happened recently then it may have passed me by as I've been on holiday and mostly using the app. If I'd seen a notification then I would have probably found my way to a PC.

Or maybe I'm just too obsessed with this game.