• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Boosted Manufactory (Quest)

DeletedUser1539

I have already upgraded my boosted manufactory but why this quest is not yet finished? o_O or does it have to do with quests that I have declined in the previous and this quest was one. If so, when this quest appear again it should have been finished and i can claim the reward since I already done upgrading. Am i right? :confused:

World: Arendyll
Character Type: Elf
Username: Bloody Valkyrie

Quest: Boosted Manufactory Upgrade (Marble)

Attachments

• qes.PNG
    qes.PNG
    832.8 KB · Views: 113
  • qes1.png
    qes1.png
    908.8 KB · Views: 123

DeletedUser1316

Did you accept the quest prior to the upgrade finishing?

DeletedUser1539

I'm not sure because I did skip some declinable quests and can't clearly remember since there are a lot of them when I started playing. But I do upgrades and other things in advance.

DeletedUser

Simply having a manufactory at that level won't count. Yous have to accept the quest before completing an upgrade. Whether you accept it and then start upgrading, or accept it one min before the upgrade is complete makes no difference, however, once you accepted it, you have to keep the quest open until it's completed to get a reward. So, if you decline it and do others and it's not active when your upgrade terminates, you won't get the reward.

DeletedUser1539

Thank you Slotharingia for clarification :).

And just now I look for space in my city to build another one to move on to another quest.

DeletedUser

Please note that this is most likely a repeatable quest, which means once you do it, it will come back, so unless you want to upgrade a manufactory, there's no need to do it. Also you can just upgrade a manufactory you have as long as it has not hit your current upgrade cap.