• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived BOOST CONFIRMATION MENU DOES NOT WORK

DeletedUser3041

Hi All

This is my first time posting on an error. I have noticed with the recent Magic Dust tournament that when your boost percentage increases due to the relics collected, it no longer brings up the menu to say that your boost percentage has increased from x% to z%. Not sure if this was meant to be like this since the update or whether it is an error.

No doubt, the powers that be will be able to either look into this or correct me.

DeletedUser3041

This post has been viewed 39 times and its been 3 days and no response from the pwers that be. I get the feeling there is a no care attitude from Inno. Makes me think whether this game will keep my interest.

cwgiii

Shaman
I sent in a ticket to the help desk at the same time (RE: quest advisers showing complete, without work having actually been done). The response was that they are working the issue. Not sure if it is related, but I would not be surprised. If you have not already done so, I would post a help desk ticket for this as well. I usually get at least an acknowledgement within 24hrs.

DeletedUser3097

I would recommend sending in a ticket via the game interface as cwgiii suggested. :)

DeletedUser3041

I sent in a ticket to the help desk at the same time (RE: quest advisers showing complete, without work having actually been done). The response was that they are working the issue. Not sure if it is related, but I would not be surprised. If you have not already done so, I would post a help desk ticket for this as well. I usually get at least an acknowledgement within 24hrs.
Thanks cwgiii would appreciate it and also thanks for at ;east commenting and trying to assist. Much appreciated. :)

DeletedUser3097

Hi Pegasus 0,

I just got this when I was competing in the new tournament:

2e0uyd3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3041

Hi Dizzie

Thanks for that. I won't see it this time round as it is not my boost. Seems to have been fixed or maybe it was just me :p Anyway thanks for the response though :)