• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Blacksmith badges

Susie49

Soothsayer
i see that we still have to do 5 productions for a blacksmith badge, whereas to get a Diamond Necklace we only need 3 one day runs in our tier 1 manufactories. Can we not change this?

Seems very unfair that you need to do five runs for both the nine hour and one day workshop badges :(

Farmers Guild: 5 x Basket of Groceries (9 hours)
Blacksmith Guild: 5 x Toolbox (1 day)

Timneh

Artisan
The fact that 5 productions are needed for both 9hr and 24hr workshop productions has been brought up before but as normal with Elvenar it seems to have fallen on deaf ears as there was no response at all from anyone at Elvenar.

Aisling1

Conjurer
In order to get the necklace, you need two extra manufactories, I each non boosted, which will give a very low return... compared to workshops, which will give you a standard return. My guess is that is what is behind it.

Pauly7

Magus
You're absolutely right and it has been discussed before. The difficulty of a Fellowship Adventure always comes down to how many Blacksmith badges are needed as they are way harder than anything else to produce. Three or even two toolboxes per badge would seem much more realistic, especially with the numbers that are sometimes required.

DeletedUser4003

set up a ton of bs a day before fsa starts, whole team...

DeletedUser5976

My guess is that is what is behind it.
That however doesn't explain that one Farmer's badge also requires 5 workshop productions the same as the blacksmith's badge. Also they take more space than at least two of those small manufactories.

DeletedUser4003

how are inno supposed to make money, if we don't run into some hard part time by time to spend diamonds on?

everyone looks into game stuff & finds something unfair, please realise that most of you are playing f2p mode :)

Pauly7

Magus
My point isn't that it's unfair. Just not logical :p
Exactly. You can't create a direct link to the amount people spend on diamonds. There's a much better argument to say that if things like this were set up logically and in a more rounded fashion then it will convince more people to keep coming back and in turn spending money.