• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Better Buildings Quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser2157
  • Start date

DeletedUser2157

The Better Buildings Quest on my account won't allow me to confirm. It's been problematic for the past few days. I've tried relaunching the game, logging out of my account, reopening and using a different browser, and restarting my computer.

Initially the quest allowed me to confirm it, and I upgraded two of my residences (one of them to level 4 and the other to level 5), but it still won't let me complete it.

I'm getting really tired of it sitting in my quests dock, and have half a mind to just delete it but I really don't want to throw away the rewards after having fulfilled the task.

buildingsg.PNG
e.PNG

DeletedUser2157

Clarification:

Initially I could accept the quest, but once I upgrading the two residences it reverted back to being unaccepted. It won't let me accept the quest again, or offer me the complete option.

Deleted User - 106219

Contact support and they'll complete the quest.

DeletedUser1295

Indeed, please contact support about this, they will need to take a look at your account in order to help you on this issue.

You can contact support by:
• clicking here;
• or Right-click anywhere in-game > click 'Support'