• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Bathrooms (building), and Lucid Dreaming

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all!

Not sure where to place this, its game-related, but not at the same time.

If you like dreaming, and lucid dreaming, we have a tool we can easily go to our cities and navigate them truly lucid (as if you were awake but asleep).

Teleporting there (in the dream) is hard. You need to go somewhere related to earth (like going to Jupiter's giant red storm, teleporting from a storm on earth) Is faster, and easier to your brain. After all, your brain renders your dreams.

The building "bathroom" makes a real-life building in elvenar. If you go to whatever bathrooms in a mall in a dream and set the intention to exit "Bathrooms" (the building in the game), you might actually appear in your elvenar city as you are dreaming. Being lucid, you are fully aware of it, with wake life memories, and everything.

For Onironauts (lucid dreamers), if you got one, place "Bathrooms" in your city (it's not a bad building neither). and after inducing a lucid dream, you could visit your city in Elvenar... Is a little odd, and some stuff looked strange.

My silk spiders looked like real-life spiders spinning in a net, but also dropping silks on the ground, a bit different than the game. My goblin dust had a lot more shrooms, and the planks manus were much more massive than in the game. Some stuff was in the game, some stuff was random (there was a regular grocery store too haha), and the bee from BTG was buzzing around, not attached like in the game.

Give it a try hehe. (Memorize well how the building looks in the game, if it's in your city, it will enter your subconscious, and that helps.)

Edit: Did not try "Smallest Room", but that one, plus its animation looks less real life. But I will try it too (Real-life pot-a-potties are not as common in real life neither, so is harder to spawn one in a dream.)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@AstralSoul : Are you sure you weren't, well, dreaming dreaming, as opposed to any other kind of dreaming...? ;)

After all, Elvenar is a Man-made computer simulation with no parallel physical existence, and therefore can't exist on the Astral Plane (well, so my old 80s books on the subject tell me, anyway...) - unless, of course, the more outré concepts of Quantum Physics are (very depressingly) correct, and the entire Universe is, in fact, a vast computer-style simulation, with what we call 'reality' being created on-the-fly and only when observed - just as off-screen pixels don't exist, even in an already-non-objectively-existent computer game, until we 'create' them by scrolling to view them. Spoooooky.

Also: I spend enough time trying to get those horrible leg-wobbling spiders (thanks for nothing, Silk Boost) OUT of my subconscious, so trying to visit them? Er, no. Having said that, though, experience tells me that if you really must see Elvenar (or anything else you stare at for too long) in real life, don't sleep - do the opposite, and stay awake for 48-60 hours or so (insomnia helps here). You'd be amazed what you'll see then (like it or not!) :D

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Well, yeah, it is still a dream. A lucid dream is knowing you are awake. Nope, can't exist in the Astral Plane, unless you go as high up as the mental plane, but it is pointless in that level of consciousness. But I indeed meant in a dream, not in the Astral Plane.

(On a side note, I suspect the Universe is a massive simulation hehe, but long story.)

Nah, I would attempt next time to go to my "Happy Place of Friendship", its cool.

And thanks @Pauly7 for the kind words, sorry you feel bad when I do not agree with you all your issues with INNO.

Pauly7

Magus
And thanks @Pauly7 for the kind words, sorry you feel bad when I do not agree with you all your issues with INNO.
I'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean. My comment was intended to be humorous. Either way I don't see the relevance between this and issues with Inno.
A lucid dream is knowing you are awake.
Technically it's knowing you're asleep. It may surprise you to know that it's something I have a talent for.
(On a side note, I suspect the Universe is a massive simulation hehe, but long story.)
I have written a whole blog on the subject.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I'm not entirely sure what that's supposed to mean. My comment was intended to be humorous. Either way I don't see the relevance between this and issues with Inno.

Glad to know that, I thought it was an attack, as in some posts I disagree with the collective (such as not liking well farms, etc). And some people don't like me because I speak up. Being humorous, I am very glad then :) I love that!

Technically it's knowing you're asleep. It may surprise you to know that it's something I have a talent for.

I have written a whole blog on the subject.

That is awesome, I have been lucid dreaming since a child. One reason why the "Bathrooms" building called my attention. It makes it easier to travel to imaginative places in your dream, if that imaginary place has something from real life (like bathrooms.) It plays a huge significance in the subconsciousness.

I did not specifically want to meet my silks @Laurelin but it was a rendered dream. Next attempt, I will go to "Happy Place of Friendship". I would in real life to a place like that hehe. (A building they sold solo last year)

happy.JPG

I placed it solo so it is better appreciated (plus, its normal position is right next to a woodelven silk manufactury :p)