• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Autumn theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn Goldleaf

Spellcaster
Hi all ;))
As you may have noticed, I love the Autumn colours...
Just wondering why my city surroundings are not painted in the beauty that is Autumn? I thought the Autumn theme may have been introduced along with the Autumn Event?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Autumn Goldleaf This is rather strange.... absolutely no sign of an oversized Acorn in your surroundings?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I am playing on mobile. Which version are you playing on at the moment? We have had quite a few updates lately.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Autumn Goldleaf We're not aware of any issues, as @BlueBlou suggested let us know which version you're currently playing on. The most recent is 1.113 however the Autumn Theme wasn't exclusive to this version, I think most people have had it now for a few weeks. Also, log out and log back in for me if you haven't done so already. Let's see if that resolves anything :)

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I would suggest, to add to @herodite to clear the caché as well. It also helps if you remove the app, restart your phone, and install your app again. Make sure to remember well your login credentials.

If still you are unable to fix this, I invite you to send us a ticket, so we can check it out! (I am moving this thread to the bugs section.)

Pauly7

Magus
You can have all my Autumn colours if you like @Autumn Goldleaf. I hate it (it's the colours of decay and approaching winter.) I only ever want my city background to be nice and green, but we only seem to ever get that for about 3 or 4 months of the year. Last year it all stayed snow covered from the start of December, up to about the end of April, if memory serves.

Hekata

Artisan
You can have all my Autumn colours if you like @Autumn Goldleaf. I hate it (it's the colours of decay and approaching winter.) I only ever want my city background to be nice and green, but we only seem to ever get that for about 3 or 4 months of the year. Last year it all stayed snow covered from the start of December, up to about the end of April, if memory serves.
Same here. It would be great if we had a toggle button to chose if we want the scenery to change with season or not :)
Also what happened to spring? As far as I recall there were always only 3 seasons shown, no difference between spring and summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.