• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Auto Neighbourly Help Function

HWMBO

Novice
In Grepolis (one of several other Inno games) a player can set an administrator to look after several activities.

In Elvenar the first administrator to be created should be to take care of neighbourly help. There will be several challenges to be resolved; other player preferences for help, options for too many coins or supplies when the main hall is full and how will a player ‘pay’ for the auto help function to be activated.

Each player would need to set their preferences for help in the order they wish to receive it (ie, builders, then culture, then mainhall as an example) Once a player has decided to enable auto help the payment feature would activate (coins, supplies, goods, resources) similar to the Cauldron.

A similar set of preferences for the coin and supplies cap of the mainhall would need to be part of the setup so a player would choose either buying KP or using the trader.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Each player would need to set their preferences for help in the order they wish to receive it (ie, builders, then culture, then mainhall as an example) Once a player has decided to enable auto help the payment feature would activate (coins, supplies, goods, resources) similar to the Cauldron.
I like this function. I suggested something very similar a while ago. The response was deafening silence. :)

Don't give up .... never surrender! :cool:

HWMBO

Novice
I was hoping, probably in vain, that as Inno is an entity based in Germany, we may have seen great things! They (Germany aka Deutschland) have produced machinery and pure logic engines for many years and I was looking forward to their software people striving for, and, surpassing the atypical mechanical engineers. Maybe the CAD designers have been in volved - this is a multilevel game when all things are considered.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
similar to the Cauldron.
Yet the Cauldron resets the preference every time you revisit the Cauldron -_- So that also needs a little attention and adjusting by the game developers/programmers...

However, I like your idea! Would definitely be nice to get the help you desire, because obviously not everyone reads of follows the help preference written in city names. Especially now that there's a need for extra Culture Bonus to increase Community Work in chapter 21, it would be really helpful if people would stop clicking my Builder/Main Hall and would actually give me Culture help like I request in my city name :p
So a big +1 from me on this suggestion! :)

SkyRider99

Immortal
I'm still in agreement. Why can't the game allow players to prioritise their NH preferences? Then when other players do an NH visit the only building that should present itself is the next building in order of nominated preference.

It would also get rid of all the palaver about 'c>b>m please thank you very much kindly blah' that clutters up city names. :cool:

Jake65

Sage
It would also get rid of all the palaver about 'c>b>m please thank you very much kindly blah' that clutters up city names.
Agreed.
I think more players live in the city of Culture Please than in Dawnham :rolleyes: