• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Auto-Enter Production Selection/Queue when you click to collect from a unique building

Sir Derf

Adept
When Workshops, or Manufactories, or Armories have produced Supplies, Goods or Orcs, I can understand a click just collects, and the building requires another click to open the Production window. Maybe you want to do each building separately, but maybe you want to use the "Start All" after the last one, and it would make the usefulness of grouping them all together at the end if you keep having to cancel out of dealing with each one individually.

But then there are buildings like the Barracks, the Training Grounds, the Mercenary Camp, or the Magic Academy. These buildings are unique; there is no "Start All: for these buildings. When you collect from there, there is one or more blank slots in their Production Queues. At least for me, almost universally, when I collect from one of these buildings, I'm going to want to add new production(s) to the Queue. But, for each of these buildings, I have to perform a separate click to enter the production Queue after the first click to collect.

I would like to suggest that this double click be removed, and that the first click to collect production also opens the production Queues for these buildings.