• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Arte et Labore is waiting for YOU

DeletedUser813

Arte et Labore has a vacancy. All that we ask is that you will do 3 visits a week to all other members, but if you can achieve this, then there are many benefits in this Fellowship currently ranked in the low 60s.. There are only 25 people in the whole world who have the unique opportunity to belong to Arte et Labore, and we have one very rare position open - we are waiting for YOU!! Please apply in-game.

DeletedUser3558

Arte et Labore has a vacancy. All that we ask is that you will do 3 visits a week to all other members, but if you can achieve this, then there are many benefits in this Fellowship currently ranked in the low 60s.. There are only 25 people in the whole world who have the unique opportunity to belong to Arte et Labore, and we have one very rare position open - we are waiting for YOU!! Please apply in-game.
i would love to join you

DeletedUser813

Excellent! We are looking forward to meeting you. I have asked the other Fellowship members to not accept anyone other than you but as you are currently a member of another Fellowship, would need to leave there first before accepting an invite/requesting to join. I will keep an eye out for you today!