• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

arcane residue

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @belisarious as @FieryArien confirmed, it is the only place to gain Arcane Residue by collecting Vision Vapour :)

Kind Regards

Herodite

Gargon667

Mentor
If you need more AR you need to craft more :)

In order to craft more you need more CC and Spell fragments.
The main source for CC besides making them in the MA is playing the spire. It is also possible to use time boosts on making more CC in the MA.
The spire library set and the recent event set also help producing more crafting supplies.

Once you have the crafting supplies you can produce even more AR by using time boosts, to finish more of the crafting recipes in each cycle
And past that point you can only get by spending 50 diamonds to get more additional crafting recipes.

Gargon667

Mentor
@Gargon667 It's the only place I use my Time Boosts in the FA! They come in handy for Arcane Residue! @belisarious always make sure you craft wisely though, remember you wont retain any excess Vapour towards the next Badge!

I mostly craft buildings (5 day boosters, Orc Strategists, Vallorian Valor, the occasinal Orc Nest) which all make 9 VV.
Then of course I also always craft the time boosts, because one gets the time boosts back that have to be invested. Nicest is of course the 20h one that also gives 9 VV at the same time.
Apart from that I always craft Pet Foods. 7 VV for 3hours of time boosts is pretty neat and easy to complete to 9.
Bigger Supply/Coin instants also make an entire badge, the smaller ones can be used to complete time boosts and Pet foods.
Other than that I rarely craft anything.

People with fewer CC may have to take those costs into consideration though.