• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Ancient Wonders

DeletedUser501

i am having problems in this area. I have solved a total of 5 encounters in the Crystal Lighthouse, and have won all battles and received the ruin shards. but with the last 2 that i placed in the shard they just disappeared. The first 3 show in the shard, but not my last 2. It did not give me credit for the ruin shards that I won. Does this mean I have to redo the battles in order to receive the shards?

Deleted User - 50840

I believe that your last two broke because they were the same as those you had previously placed. Check if you have 2 broken shards? You can see that just below where you would normally click to insert a rune shard in the runes tab of the AW

DeletedUser3

Hi badcompanyjoanne :)

As Duke Avatar said, it's likely that your Shards broke - this happens when they are a duplicate of one you already inserted. If you can't see two Broken Shards in the bar below the Insert Runes button, please contact support so we can check this out for you :)