• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ancient Wonder Level Overview on Browser

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @m4rt1n Pop into your Ancient Wonders and click onto any so the window with the Rune Wheel appears, you should have an additional Tab with "Levels" added to the Pop Up Window.

I've definitely go it in my City. If it's yet to appear on yours, please do the whole Cache Clear/Game Refresh and let me know!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Jake65

Sage
I've got it in mine as well.
This is great, thank you.
Now we just need to work on the "hide buildings" function for browsers ;)

OldHag

Necromancer
The best new feature for pc players, thank you. I wouldn't have known about it, if it weren't for @m4rt1n post.

m4rt1n

Adept
Hi @m4rt1n Pop into your Ancient Wonders and click onto any so the window with the Rune Wheel appears, you should have an additional Tab with "Levels" added to the Pop Up Window.

I've definitely go it in my City. If it's yet to appear on yours, please do the whole Cache Clear/Game Refresh and let me know!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Thank you @Herodite very nice new feature. :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
great feature.......BUT, I'm a little confused.....what does this level button show that the upgrade button doesn't besides any previous levels that have already been completed?

OldHag

Necromancer
It shows what the future upgrade benefits, up to level 35. Same as it does on the app, I believe.

SkyRider99

Immortal
great feature.......BUT, I'm a little confused.....what does this level button show that the upgrade button doesn't besides any previous levels that have already been completed?
It shows all the future levels, and their effects. For me, that helps me decide if it is worth upgrading to get the higher benefits. :)