• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ambience noise as a separate track

• Thread starter DeletedUser6271
  • Start date

DeletedUser6271

just a thought - I see we have the settings "Sound" and "music" - I kinda like the idea of being able to set my own mood.
aware this is prob a far fetch idea or suggestion but I'm all for just throwing my thoughts on the table.

I think it would be pretty cool if we had a 3rd settings "Ambience"
and having all 3 soundtracks with separate volume controls.
being -
Sound -> all game sounds like collecting, notices building completion etc as it is now.
Music -> nothing other than the music
Ambience -> birds chirping and all the related abience sounds

to make this effective I would then use the same concept for the world map where the music track is the wind only and abience for all other sounds.

add the separate volume controls of each one and I could then create the mood for playing I like.

even better have an "Elvenar Radio Station" - as well - where we could tune into on the music track - you could even have some fun and have "radio style announcements" in the flavor and fun of the game to announce quests, fellow adventures and other relative game information - of course, "Radio Elvenar" would be an optional tune in, so we can switch off for those not interested.

anyhow just another far-fetched idea from the king.
:)

DeletedUser6744

I switch off all sounds and listen to my own choice of "sounds". :)

Same here I like to chose what I listen to also.. but I do get the Ops idea and is a good one for those that want to listen to the game sounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6271

I switch off all sounds and listen to my own choice of "sounds". :)
100% that is always one option :)
i kinda like the abience and kinda soothing and relaxing - even the music has the same effect on me - just like to mix it a bit more for my personal taste lol
I even turn up the game music while doing my house chores like sitting in my lounge chair reading a tech manual and placing my dirty dishes in the freezer so the flys don't get stuck...