• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Adventure quest box design problem

• Thread starter DeletedUser2838
  • Start date

DeletedUser2838

The most annoying bit of the Fellowship Adventure, in terms of design, are the quest boxes. Most of our fellowship are set up to produce a stream of the same items. When you claim the badge or trinket the quest box moves on to the next quest so you have to cycle through all of them to get back to the one you want again, why? And what makes it even more annoying is the two quest boxes keep switching places as you cycle through them. I don't see any need for this. Why can't the two boxes run as independent sets. No end of people in my fellowship, including me, have accidentally thrown away part filled quest boxes by mistake when rapidly cycling through, and declining, quests to get back to the one we want. The "selection of quest" system may have improved this time but there's a lot more improvement to do.

DeletedUser3979

Agreed! I think a drop down selection box would be more appropriate.

DeletedUser2419

Undoubtedly the very worst aspect of the game is paging through 11 tasks to get the same one you just achieved. If you have 20 workshops all having worked a nine hour shift you want to be able to claim the four Farmers Badges without having to page through 44 entirely useless tasks.

EIGHT was bad enough before they added the three new tasks. I have done the required 44 clicks up until now but I think I may avoid adventures in future as the timewasting is so much worse than the timewasting required to play the game.