• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Adjustable chatwindow and worldbutton

DeletedUser2233

It would be nice if you can adjust the chatroom to be big if u want it , and smaller if you're not talking .

This is a building game but when u are online and u done the stuff needed, people tend to get of fast again .
The chat window is now very narrow and not very relaxing cause when u type in a whole sentence its hard to see what you actually wrote.That is until you enter the sentence .Than the typo's will smack you're sight.

Just pulling out the chat or chatroom will give it an more relaxing vibe and a larger entry field .You wont have to look so hard and it will be more fun just to relax and talk to you're friends .

Maybe you can ad a world button / tab so you can talk with the rest of the world you're in as well, If u want too .Cause i think this game is really shutdown or closed in, really The only way to talk to some one is when you are in a FS .But when you are a solo player you can not talk at all .To no one.That is lonely

Also handy for new players that have just started and do not know what there suppose to do or can do.

Keeps people longer in the game .And have actually something to do if they want it .

Last edited by a moderator:

damon

Adventurer
I write longish messages in word then copy and paste into chat, just a couple of extra mouse clicks:D

DeletedUser2233

I write longish messages in word then copy and paste into chat, just a couple of extra mouse clicks:D

So you open a program to actually write 1 sentence yea much better .lol :p

DeletedUser2838

You shouldn't need to have to resort to Word to enter a message. Where else do you write a long message but are only allowed to see the last half dozen words you typed?

DeletedUser2233

Thank you foolfighter :) voor youre vote .And the others as well ( poacher ,trufsonia)

DeletedUser4400

the chat box is just for fs chat , we should have a button for world chat too to talk to people outside the fs

DeletedUser2233

the chat box is just for fs chat , we should have a button for world chat too to talk to people outside the fs

Please Read the post because it is already in it ;)And if u like it please vote for it .Thanks :)

It would be nice if you can adjust the chatroom to be big if u want it , and smaller if you're not talking .

This is a building game but when u are online and u done the stuff needed, people tend to get of fast again .
The chat window is now very narrow and not very relaxing cause when u type in a whole sentence its hard to see what you actually wrote.That is until you enter the sentence .Than the typo's will smack you're sight.

Just pulling out the chat or chatroom will give it an more relaxing vibe and a larger entry field .You wont have to look so hard and it will be more fun just to relax and talk to you're friends .

Maybe you can ad a world button / tab so you can talk with the rest of the world you're in as well, If u want too .Cause i think this game is really shutdown or closed in, really The only way to talk to some one is when you are in a FS .But when you are a solo player you can not talk at all .To no one.That is lonely

Also handy for new players that have just started and do not know what there suppose to do or can do.

Keeps people longer in the game .And have actually something to do if they want it .