• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Abusing of KP/runes donations

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi all,
about couple weeks after the Rune exchange was implemented, my FS was targeted by some players who were donating generous amount of KPs to most of my fellows, but lately those generous amounts transformed in huge donations. For example, except the last wonder I've built after I finished ch.19, those players donated really large amounts of KPs in every single wonder of mine. Only from one player I got 1880 KPs. Those added to the other outsiders, the number rises to over 2500 KP. I had wonders which were filled by outsiders and didn't even realised until someone told me that I can upgrade some wonder. I was like .. uhmm, what? I don't intend to upgrade that wonder! When I checked it, was full!
I am in the situation to check the files of my guildies 2-3 times/ week, to avoid to be blocked from receiving KPs. One of my fellows came to only 200+ KP limit.
While I understand all the reasons in the world for donating to players outside of your own FS, I do not understand this shameless action, leading other players to be blocked from getting KPs from our WS system.

If anyone has any idea how I can prevent this type of players from blocking us (yet I don't think exist such a possibility) at least an advice how to keep the balance between donated/ received KPs.

Thank you

SkyRider99

Mentor
I was like .. uhmm, what? I don't intend to upgrade that wonder! When I checked it, was full!
Maybe just leave it full and don't upgrade? That would block any further donations. I don't think this answers your question fully though.

Short of selling the AWs I don't know of any way to stop players donating KPs. :confused:

Alcaro

Necromancer
I don't want to sell any wonder. Except one which I liked the graphics, all others are useful. I decided to stop upgrading the wonders I don't want to upgrade at this moment but this doesn't change the fact that my FS is under siege. Yeah, I know, sounds a bit exaggerate but when you get in just 2 weeks over 4000 KPs, I would say that is the right term. Multiplicate that with about 20 other targeted players and you will see that we are heading to a disaster.
I tried the polite way - sent a message and asked kindly to stop this abuse, didn't get any answer but that player (one is really out of line) still dumping lots of KPs. I don't even understand from where he has so many KPs!

P.S. While I posted here, the mentioned fellow in my first post reached the wall and we can't complete her wonder. And we are talking about several hundreds KPs! There's no way she can unlock herself earlier than a week (after the tourny ends < the one that didn't even started yet).

Jake65

Sage
I think it would be useful to have the opposite of a favourite that works like a "no entry" sign.
I also have a wonder or two that I have no intention of upgrading any further so any donations there are completely wasted.
It might not stop huge Kp donations but would at least channel them into wonders you want to upgrade.

Or maybe a checkbox on the AWs to have them open to fellows only.

Or an option to accept or reject donations.

In the meantime, I think I'm somewhere near to you if you need to donate some KP to get some balance back ;)

Jake65

Sage
Hi all,
about couple weeks after the Rune exchange was implemented, my FS was targeted by some players who were donating generous amount of KPs to most of my fellows, but lately those generous amounts transformed in huge donations. For example, except the last wonder I've built after I finished ch.19, those players donated really large amounts of KPs in every single wonder of mine. Only from one player I got 1880 KPs. Those added to the other outsiders, the number rises to over 2500 KP. I had wonders which were filled by outsiders and didn't even realised until someone told me that I can upgrade some wonder. I was like .. uhmm, what? I don't intend to upgrade that wonder! When I checked it, was full!
I am in the situation to check the files of my guildies 2-3 times/ week, to avoid to be blocked from receiving KPs. One of my fellows came to only 200+ KP limit.
While I understand all the reasons in the world for donating to players outside of your own FS, I do not understand this shameless action, leading other players to be blocked from getting KPs from our WS system.

If anyone has any idea how I can prevent this type of players from blocking us (yet I don't think exist such a possibility) at least an advice how to keep the balance between donated/ received KPs.

Thank you
What is the reason behind a huge Kp dump on a few players? Are they just being spiteful?

Jake65

Sage
I honestly don't know. First he donated decent amounts, nothing to worry about but now he crossed all limits.
Weird. Anyone who's been playing long enough to accumulate that amount of Kp would (should?) be aware of the negative implications of a huge KP dump on another player.
I had one player donate +/-800 kp. I messaged them to thank them and they said they were stopping and were getting rid of all their resources.
Maybe something similar happening here but they should really check their inbox.....

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @Alcaro

I can imagine this is extremely unwanted and frustrating... if reaching out to the Player in question isn't working... I would maybe consider reaching out to their AM/Mage?

This is definitely not fair on you or other Members of your Fellowship.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

sail0r

Spellcaster
The person in question is the AM in his FS. I checked his KP limit and it was over 40,000.

Maybe Inno should consider an upper limit in KP's donated vs. received as well. That way such behaviors would be stopped.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
You can send them to our FS, it'll be great to get a lot of extra KPs. It doesn't mess up much our AW chest matching system and I'm quite happy to pass the KPs on in case I get blocked.

Alcaro

Necromancer
You can send them to our FS, it'll be great to get a lot of extra KPs. It doesn't mess up much our AW chest matching system and I'm quite happy to pass the KPs on in case I get blocked.
I'm afraid we aren't on the same server. I play only in En2 now, the other 2 are abandoned. Thank you anyway for your good intention, but this isn't a solution to our problems. What @sail0r proposed seems feasible to me.
Maybe Inno should consider an upper limit in KP's donated vs. received as well. That way such behaviors would be stopped.