• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Forum A Forum Chat Thingy

DeletedUser2119

[Summary]: So basically, install a new Section right next to Forums and Members that is basically a chat system that allows people on the forums to have a real-time chat system other than the fellowship chat in the actual game.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Other than the World Chat which is for the actual game not the forums, there are no other similar idea's unless I actually just missed one.

[Details]: Well, I don't really need much detail for this because it's pretty straight forward, just a real-time chat system on the forums for everybody to use and discuss things without having to make a thread about it if it's not too important.

[Reasons for Implementing]: I would like this to be implemented because I know that sometimes, a topic can be easily discussed in a chat system if it's not too important and the people who want to discuss it are online, I also think it would help other forum members to socialize with other forum members.

[Balance]: This idea has no impacts on the actual game

[Visual Aids]: I have no Visual Aids for this idea except for maybe a screenshot of skype or something but I doubt it'll be necessary.

DeletedUser1925

It will be ignored. They don't want normal information flow.

DeletedUser2119

Well, it doesn't necessarily need to be used to discuss the actual game, you can always use it to discuss other things like video games and stuff or go on it if you're just bored. But then again, it is just a suggestion, you'll see that many of my suggestions will be based on helping the forums grow and not the actual game because I know that I am still a low level player and therefore does not have much experience in the actual game, however, I am familiar with forums and I will do my best to make this forum better.

DeletedUser1925

They won't let you discuss competition video games. :D For them is INNO or nothing.