• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

A Company Of Wolves

• Thread starter DeletedUser4157
  • Start date

DeletedUser4157

20768164_10155040193099542_5297357082457209011_n.jpg

Hello fellows!
We are looking for new warriors to come to battle with us!
Currently 21 very active and helpful fellows here!
We like tournaments witch make us grow fast. We can help with tips and tricks for you to win your battles. We also have a group on FB. We visit and trade a lot.
If you think you can be active and like a little challenge, you are welcome to leave us a message or an application. We will contact you very quicklly!
Your score doesn' t really matter if you' re willing to grow with us.
Hope to 'see' you around soon!
And a wonderful day/evening to all!
Cheers, Appolonia :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4213

HI, I'm new but willing to learn ... looking to join a fellowship but no takers yet. Can I join yours?

DeletedUser4157

Hello Denalot! We are sending you an invitation in the game. Thanks and we will see you soon ;)

DeletedUser4232

Hey~ I was wondering if I can join too, but I've already happy a fellowship so I'll have to disband is that alright??

Because all other fellowships are looking for players with higher scores, which sadly I don't have.

DeletedUser4157

Come and join us!
We believe in reducing the gap between small and big cities.
We give all the help and tips needed to do so.
We are active and strong, but we need more fellows.. what are you waiting for? ;)

DeletedUser4999

hello
I'm new to this game. I was hoping that even I can join...!!!!

DeletedUser4157

We have 3 openings! Who wants to join our active fs? We opened the 7th chest in the tournament this week.. looking forward to the 8th. Come and join us! We visit, trade, help, do tourneys and adventures... :)

DeletedUser3970

Hi, do you have room for two please, we are a husband and wife team and our current fellowship is imploding after a spate of bitter infighting.
We were both mages and would hope if accepted to grow to the same lofty heights with you.
Boosts include crystal, steel and elixir from me and magic dust, wood and scrolls from my wife.
We are both active doing as much as we possibly can on the tournaments and fellowship adventures and daily handshakes.
Please let me know if there is a spot for us the wife's game name is brindledbeauty, we haven't left our old fellowship yet as we would like to find another one first but as our archmage left and all our friends are leaving too we need to find a new home very soon.
Thank you.
Ravenhook.

DeletedUser4157

Hi, do you have room for two please, we are a husband and wife team and our current fellowship is imploding after a spate of bitter infighting.
We were both mages and would hope if accepted to grow to the same lofty heights with you.
Boosts include crystal, steel and elixir from me and magic dust, wood and scrolls from my wife.
We are both active doing as much as we possibly can on the tournaments and fellowship adventures and daily handshakes.
Please let me know if there is a spot for us the wife's game name is brindledbeauty, we haven't left our old fellowship yet as we would like to find another one first but as our archmage left and all our friends are leaving too we need to find a new home very soon.
Thank you.
Ravenhook.
Hello Ravenhook!
Tsathoghua is presently writing you a message in the game.. He' ll be done in a minute ;)

DeletedUser4157

One of our members had to quit the game, sadly for health issues.. :(
And a new one just arrived full of energy and ready to battle!
We have 3 openings still. Currently 6 or 7 chests in tournaments.. ;)

DeletedUser4157

We have openings , send us a message or apply within the fellowship. :)