• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [8771] [8880] Wrong Units in Elves battle mode

DeletedUser1614

I play elves and when I go to scouted province and go to battle mode when i need choose units to fight in last spot is appear cerberus and its saying I need unlock this technology when this unit belongs to human. I can add I have only 4 kind of units at the moment because no archers have been trained its because of that or some bug in game ?I have cleared cache in my browser and problem stays

Elvenar_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser814

Hello snakemastah,

Thank you for taking the time to report both of these issues. We are aware that some Human and Elven units that have been unlocked in the Research Menu do state that you will need to unlock them. This is a display error, so you should be able to use that particular unit if you have unlocked that unit type in the Research Menu and you have them available in your Barracks. We have confirmed and reported this issue to be fixed [8711].

As you are an Elf and not a Human, the Cerebus should not be available for you to use. This particular issue occurs when you have less than five different unit types. We have confirmed and forwarded it to be fixed [8880].

We would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by both of the above issues. :)

DeletedUser1316

Just as a side note, this should be fixed with version 1.2. :)

Deleted User - 106219

Possibly related: I have unlocked the Sorceresses, but the tooltip still says I have to unlock them in the research menu:
Elvenar3.png

No such issue with the tooltips for the other four units.

EDIT: Looking at the release notes for version 1.2 I see this in the bugfixes section:
When having less than five different unit types, the greyed-out images were sometimes wrong
Well, it's quite obvious that there are still issues when you have less than 5 unit types unlocked, so maybe that should be removed from the list of fixed bugs...

DeletedUser1539

We have same issue on this. I'm also thinking that slot should be priest but I haven't unlock priest yet.

Deleted User - 106219

Well, as of right now the Priest shows up as he should, so I guess at least one of those issues was quickly fixed...

DeletedUser1316

Hi shadowblack -

You did mention this was after the update to version 1.2 that you saw this occur again, correct?