• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7938] Build/Upgrade quests sometimes do not complete

DeletedUser

Hi
I'm having a similar issue. I play in Aerndyll as an elve (UK server) I've just had a quest called Make Room for the Treants, asking me to Complete 4 Armory Upgrades. I completed 3 upgrades from level 6 to 7 ( I have 4 armorys) then started an upgrade from level 7 to 8. It has only registered 3 upgrades. I was off line when the last up grade finished.

DeletedUser3

Hi LAN84 - welcome to the forum, and congratulations on tracking down this thread to post in :)

We are indeed currently looking at upgrade quests again, but since we are not sure for now what is causing the issue this time, I'll leave this one set to fixed for now. It would be most helpful if you could confirm whether you had any neighbourly help at the time when this Armory upgrade didn't count for your quest.

DeletedUser

Hi
One of my Mysterious Cyclones was polished at 11.45pm UK time. I think I left the game about midnight with half an hour to an hour left before the upgrade was to be completed.
Hope this helps x

DeletedUser3

Hi LAN84

Thanks for confirming that :)
We are unfortunately still unable to reproduce this issue this time round, so if anyone else has an upgrade or build quest not completing please do let us know with as much detail as possible.

DeletedUser462

Hey, Amy Steele,

It did happen to me recently. Let me give you all the details.

Game version: 0.28.1954-69052f4-(master) (2015-11-03 11:42)
Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m
Flash Player version: 19.0.0.226
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium (Service Pack 1)
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: Rexxagor
Humans or Elves: Humans
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 1/5 (however, it cannot be tested again without wasting my resources)

Quest title: Goods of the Highest Quality

Current situation:
The quest requires me to upgrade a Boosted Goods building to level 5 or higher.
I have upgraded one of my Marble Manufactories from level 7 to level 8. But no progress on that quest.
The thing is... I don't really remember if I was offline or online when the upgrade was ready.

Expected situation:
The quest should have been completed since Marble is my primary Boosted Goods.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Receive the declinable quest Goods of the Highest Quality.
2. Start the 8th upgrade of a Marble Manufactory (Boosted Goods).
3. Wait for the upgrade to finish.
4. No quest progress.

Screenshots of the bug:
Quest received
fHY2MkX.png

Boosted Goods checked
eAy6KI6.png

Marble Manufactory level 8 completed
WpXCG9y.png

Thanks in advance,
Rexx

P.S. I have also reported it on the Support in order to look for an advice what to do next.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3

Thanks for posting your information Rexxagor :)

The posts above were moved from this thread to a new thread, as it seems the cause for this issue may be somewhat different this time. The issue has been forwarded to our development team, and we are now awaiting a fix. In the meanwhile if you have a problem with a build or upgrade quest not completing when you have fulfilled the task, please contact support for advice and assistance.

DeletedUser3

This issue should now be fixed (with the update to 0.31). If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please do let us know asap :)