• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7838]Coins and supplies not adding up when MH is under construction

DeletedUser417

When Main Hall is under construction, coins and supplies you gain from visiting fellows are not adding up to the totals.

On Winyanfor my MH has been under construction for 2 times in a row. (13->14 and 14-> 15 if that's important to know) I thought I noticed something yesterday when i was visiting neighbours. Those coins added up but I'm not sure about the supplies.

Today I'm visiting my fellows and I'm sure I should get supplies from clicking on the fellows' buildings, they have visited me every day but neither coins or supplies are added to totals.
I was able to do a double- check because I activated the supplies quest. Supplies weren't been added to that one either. I also checked on Arendyll where my Main Hall is not under construction. No problems there.

Game version:
2015-12-16 10.16000559.jpg

Game world: Winyandor
Browser + version: Edge 25.10586.0.0
Flash Player version: 20.0.0.228
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Narquelion
Humans or Elves: Elves
Hardware Acceleration: ON
Reproducibility: 5/5

DeletedUser

Some players, perhaps those who have LARGE cities with a Main Hall under construction, can't do visits at all. That may be a manifestation of the same bug.

DeletedUser815

Dear Narquelion,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of this issue and have forwarded it to the developers.