• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7673]Martial Monastery upgrading reduces culture

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.31.2735-v0.31.1-(master) (2015-12-17 10:42)
Game world: __ Arendyll
Browser + version: __Firefox 42
Flash Player version: __ 20,0,0,267
Operating System: __ Windows 8.1
Screen resolution: __ 1920 X 1080
Account name: __ Lisica
Humans or Elves: __ Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: __ 5/5

When I upgraded my Martial Monastery last week I noticed that my small amount of culture became a negative amount, once the upgrade had completed it went back to being positive but I didn't get any extra culture as I now have 233 and it should have been more than that.

I noticed this the first time I upgraded it but didn't connect it with the Monastery, just thought that I'd deleted a culture building by mistake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 13667

I have the same issue when upgrading that.

It would seem that the culture bonus for the building is not available when upgrading.

DeletedUser1316

I have the same issue when upgrading that.

It would seem that the culture bonus for the building is not available when upgrading.

Hi s5carrot -

As Avatrix stated above, do you mind editing your post with the format in the thread mentioned. This will help us identify when the issue arises for you all. We appreciate you letting us know this is also effecting you. :) We will try to reproduce this issue and let you all know of our findings. :)

DeletedUser186

Same issue here. Updating actually took the culture it was supposed to give. Mine never went back to the original amount.

DeletedUser815

We have been able to reproduce and confirm this issue.

@Lisica Thank you for adding your system detail. It made it much easier to reproduce :)

@Gini With our testing the culture came back after the upgrade was complete. Could you please refresh your game and/or clear your browser cache and see if that sets your culture back to the correct amount? If it is still showing incorrectly after you have done that, then please create a support ticket so that we can sort it out for you asap.

DeletedUser186

Thanks Aviatrix, but it was weeks ago that this happened. I had around 1200 culture when I last took notice and then proceeded to upgrade a few workshops, set the monastery to upgrade and logged off. It was later the next day that I noticed I had only 200 culture left. The Monastery finished and the 900 credited, but I still ended up with less than I started. I checked the forum and no one else seemed to be having problems so figured it was me... lol. Not sure that much can be done about it now?

DeletedUser815

@Gini Thank you for replying:) You can still create a support ticket if you want to and we will have a look at the situation for you. That way you won't have to wonder if you do or don't have the correct culture.