• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7561]Ancient wonders still displaying in the wrong town after fix in update

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.31.2735-v0.31.1-(master) (2015-12-17 10:42)
Game world: Arendyll
Browser + version: Firefox 42.0
Flash Player version: 20,0,0,235 i
Operating System: Win Vista
Screen resolution: 1680 x 1050
Account name: Slotharingia
Humans or Elves: elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: 2

Quest title: n/a

Current situation:
when visiting neighbours, the background ancient wonders randomly display in the next village visited after the one featuring said wonders. Yes cache was cleared, it happened both before and after.

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Visits neighbour with AW and then one without them

Screenshots of the bug:
http://prntscr.com/9fnddt

DeletedUser815

We have been unable to reproduce this. If anyone else still experiences this issue after the 0.31 update, then please let us know by replying here.

DeletedUser277

Not any more...This did happen to me all the time before the update, but now seems to have stopped.

DeletedUser815

@Slotharingia

Thank you for updating your thread with your screenshot. We appreciate your time:) We are still unable to reproduce this bug and would like your help to investigate this further.
  • Does this always happen with the same neighbors and/or FS members?
  • Does this happen when you do your neighborly help visits? If yes, do you always do them in the same order?

DeletedUser

Hi. It happens when doing neighbourly help with both fellowship and physical neighbours. I'm fairly certain it happens when you visit a large town and that town has not yet loaded the AW. They then display in the next town you visit, be it your own or someone else's.

Edited to add another screenshot. http://prntscr.com/9hlr4j

I cannot believe I am the only person experiencing this, as it happens a lot. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser219

It sounds like you are providing your NH while the system is still s-l-o-w-l-y loading its graphics, then when you move on, the system still thinks it needs to load those graphics and...
This would be related to the tooltip bug where if you press a button before the tooltip shows, then the next button you hover over shows the previous tooltip.

DeletedUser815

Hi Slotharingia,

I was finally able to reproduce this again but only with my browser cache reduced to absolute minimum and while running multiple(5+) open game sessions simultaneously. So you aren't the only one getting it :)

I would suggest that you set you graphic settings to low untill this is truly fixed :)

DeletedUser

Yeah I guess the devs don't have slow puters like mine :D

I bet my hunk of junk is slower than yours is. I have a very old dell, bottom of the line barely running this game. My system crashes so many times every day that I am used to it. My entire system needs a reboot lots when running this game. I could never never run multiple worlds of this game. In fact I shut down everything including my Virus programs to play this game. Hope Inno servers are safe...:)

DeletedUser

I bet my hunk of junk is slower than yours is. I have a very old dell, bottom of the line barely running this game. My system crashes so many times every day that I am used to it. My entire system needs a reboot lots when running this game. I could never never run multiple worlds of this game. In fact I shut down everything including my Virus programs to play this game. Hope Inno servers are safe...:)

LOL. I expect mine is better then as I can run 3 game instances at the same time, but in order to do so, I have to kill every autostarting program in the task manager, besides the antivirus, which states access denied ;)