• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7434]Scouted province not available for exploration

DeletedUser

Game version: __ 0.30.2463-v0.30-rc8-(master) (2015-12-01 11:35)
Game world: __Wyandor
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 46.0.2490.86 m
Flash Player version: __ You have version 19,0,0,245 installed
Operating System: __Windows 10
Account name: __hdb1
Humans or Elves: __elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: _1/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
__I scouted a province I need in order to get relics of a specific type, but when the scouting should have been done, I went to the world and the province was not available to explore through the encounters, nor does it light up for scouting. I attempted to fix by refreshing, but the problem did not resolve.
__

Expected situation:
__I expected to be able to explore the province once I scouted it
__

Reproduction Steps
__Go to world
2. __Go to province that was recently scouted
3. __Attempt to click on province (nothing happens)

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
error issue.jpg

DeletedUser815

Dear hdb1,

Thank you for reporting your concern to us, I will make an assuption here... You are trying to access that steel province NW of gazza5000?
If that is indeed the case, then I think you are experiencing a slow loading time. Could you please go back to the world map and have that province roughly centered on your screen? Then wait a couple of minutes to see if that province loads and become available for you to interact with. Please let me know here what your results are after following my advise?

DeletedUser

This appears to be a duplicate of the following thread that has been forwarded: [7434] Scouted Provinces inaccessible.

The best solution at the moment is to enter full screen via the game interface (cog/gear at the bottom right-hand corner of the screen) or your browser (the F11 key as you're using Chrome)/ exiting full screen. This has fixed the bug and allowed the province to load for me in the past. For whatever reason I haven't experienced this bug since the last two updates though.

Hope that helps.
~ Valerius

DeletedUser815

Dear Valerius,

Thank you for offering your solution to solve this issue. It does indeed work, even if only temporarily.

This report has now been confirmed as a duplicate of this one(click).