• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [7081] missing tools

firerock

Enchanter
Not logging so to speak just yet, as I'll have to keep an eye on it

From what I recall I was doing my rounds of money collecting, so had the repeatable quest up of get 120k coins for 7K tools, I did it once ok got my 7k tools went to 431K tools from 424. I thought that's fine I can do one more collection before I need to use the wholesaler, so cycled round got it again, collected another 120k coins, got the 7K tools but I remained at 431K tools.

I closed the session and restarted but it still showed 431k tools.

I don't normally pay attention to these gains I have to say, so I don't know if its more widespread.
I put it up here in case anyone else has found this.
I want to do some more tests before I say for sure.

DeletedUser3

Thank you for reporting this issue firerock :)

Did you by any chance click the 'Reward' window closed by using the 'x' at the top right corner? We have already identified an issue where if you do this and the next quest comes up as already completed (with the green tick) the reward is lost.

It would be most helpful if you could confirm if this was the case for you, thank you :)

firerock

Enchanter
ooo quite possibly :)

TBH I have no idea but its possible, I'm happy to wait until that issue is resolved before opening up a new one.

DeletedUser3

We have found an issue where the reward is lost when you click the quest reward window closed with the 'x' and the next quest would autocomplete. (Comes up already with the green tick). I'm assuming that it was indeed the case and therefore setting this issue to 'Forwarded'. Should you lose another reward please do let us know, by posting in this thread with as much detail as you can recall about the circumstances.