• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [6102] Town name mix up

firerock

Enchanter
Game version: __0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __IE11 11.0.9600.17914 (update version 11.0.21)
Flash Player version: __18.0.0.209
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __firerock
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: __3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) N/A

Current situation:
__visited fellowship member fakk0, only I get my town header and not his, it still shows "Fireville (CM no B)" and not "Sproutville"
__it also shows all the normal stuff you get builders/pop/culture and coins tools diamonds
This has happened before, but I guessed it was to do with the visiting several towns blank screen issue, but as that is fixed and this still happened I'm reporting it.
I have subsequently gone into other towns and back to his, and they all appear fine, it appears to be the first time after the crash.

Expected situation:
__Usually get players town name
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __I had been into several other fellowship members towns, and boosted them, I got a blank IE page when I tried to go to fakk0, like when the memory problem happened.
2. __I closed and restarted IE
3. __Logged in
4. __zoomed out my town
5. __clicked on fellowship, and went to tab 3, selected fakk0
6. __got display as shown

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• elvenar citymixup.JPG
    elvenar citymixup.JPG
    358.6 KB · Views: 85

DeletedUser248

Mine do this sometimes as well. If I wait a little bit it'll usually show properly otherwise not until I move to the next player city.