• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5985] Upgrade/Move Freeze

DeletedUser248

Game version: 0.21.15154-6ca4013-(master) (2015-07-27 14:32)
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Chrome | 43.0.2357.134 dev-m
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.209
Operating System: Windows 8.1
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Lane
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
  • Found this on accident, so I'm sure not many have encountered this. However, when selecting a building to upgrade that is required to be moved and do not select a correct spot the building is automatically put back in its original spot. The problem is: the building is like it's invisible or isn't there until you refresh. Invisible meaning you cannot click the building, collect coins, etc. The only building I have tried this on is the residence. Upgrading from level 3 to 4.

Expected situation:
  • You would think the building would still be 'click-able' once it went back to its original spot.
Reproduction Steps
Click level 3 residence
2. Select 'move and upgrade'
3. Hover over a red zone and click
4. Try to click or collect coins from the residence
5. Not happening. I'm mad at you, Elf/Human! Trying to place me in a spot I don't belong!

Screenshots of the bug:
  • Didn't allow for coin collection, I'm frozen!
http://prntscr.com/81tvtr

**If needed, I can try to produce more screenshots if you can't reproduce. Hard to really explain something that isn't really 'suppose' to happen and just stumbled upon.

- Lane

DeletedUser7

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Lane. We have tried to reproduce the issue but so far we have been unsuccessful. The screenshot's a bit small but it doesn't seem like the building itself changes in appearance drastically. However, upon attempting to reproduce the issue the building continues to run normally after this.

Can you please attempt to clear your browser's cache (instructions can be found here) if you haven't done so yet, and then attempt to reproduce it again? Thank you!

DeletedUser248

Hello Darkstar,

I have cleared cache as well as doing a hard refresh on my browser. The only thing that seems to work is refreshing, if I don't refresh the building is still frozen and won't allow me to click or collect. It's hard to get screenshots on what is actually happening as it's all a hover issue and once I snap the screenshot my hover will be removed. :/

I have also tried this on Firefox v. 31.0 <-- Probably not the most updated as I don't use it very often.
EDIT: Still get the same error on Firefox.

DeletedUser66

I can confirm this happens on Firefox. I had the same issue with the move and upgrade option. If you do not set the building in a suitable location to build, it automatically reverts back to its original position and is unusable until you refresh your browser.

Firefox 39.0.3

DeletedUser7

Thank you both for the additional info. The developers are aware of the issue and we'll hopefully see a fix to it with the coming updates. :)