• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5953] Research tree

DeletedUser

This is not realy a bug,i think just a text mistake..but i dont have much time to stay and i will post here,excuse me and please move this thread where should be right.
It's about squad upg,look in picture,SU 10 is before SU 9,normaly we should be able to reseach SU 10 before SU9...

Attachments

• mistake.jpg
    mistake.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 81

DeletedUser66

Technically speaking one can upgrade SU 9 much each and in less time than upgrading to SU 10.

From SU 8 it will take 138 knowledge points to gain SU9. To gain SU 10 you would need 277 knowledge points. Even though it is further along the research tree, it is still a lot more required before actually reaching it.

But I agree, does look a bit weird that way it is setup at the moment.

DeletedUser9

Thank you for reporting this Jijina. It has been reported before, but this actually depends on the order in which you complete your tech tree (if you take the upper or the lower route first), so it's not really a bug but it works as intended :)

DeletedUser3

This was reported to our development team, however since it's a more of a change suggestion than a bug, at the moment this is a 'Will not fix'. It may be that at some time in the future the order of these technologies may be switched.