• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5930] Bug: upper left quadrant of map fails to load

DeletedUser

Game version: 0.20.14766-9bf197c-(master) (2015-07-13 14:37)
Game world: EN1
Browser + version: Firefow 39.0
Flash Player version: 18.0.0.203
Operating System: Windows 7
Screen resolution: 1920x1040
Account name: Androidus
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
When I visit the map, the sectors close to the middle load immediately, and the game waits to load farther sectors until I move the map to their direction. That is correct, saves ressources. But when moving the map to the northwest, for some reason it waits until those sectors are almost in the very middle of the screen. It happens only with this direction, and when the sectors are loaded, they keep loaded. My screenshot shows the exact moment when those sectors starting to load.

Expected situation:
To work as with other directions.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Visit the map.
2. Scroll the map to the North-West.

Screenshots of the bug:
bug2.jpg

DeletedUser10

This issue has been forwarded to be resolved, thank you for the information.

DeletedUser

I am still testing, but it seems this can be set to "fixed" :) That was incredibly fast, even if you "cheated" and knew about it before :D

DeletedUser3

We can no longer reproduce this issue in the current game version (0.22). If anyone is still experiencing this issue, please let us know. Please also let us know if this (or any other issue) happens with Hardware Acceleration on or off, or if HA makes no difference :)

DeletedUser

Why do you try to reproduce it after I reported it being fixed?