• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5580] Goods of the highest quality issue

DeletedUser48

http://prntscr.com/7k4ap6

when i had to make 2 buildings at least level 4.. which i detest the wording of by the way..the 2nd one i just made didnt fire the complete quest. both new marble buildings are lvl 5.

must be a bug as marble is my boosted resource.

DeletedUser3

Hi euronH, thank you for reporting this issue :)

We have now identified an issue with upgrade quests sometimes not recognising an upgrade if a player is offline when the upgrade completes. If possible for you, please try completing one more upgrade and make sure you are online when the upgrade completes. If this is not possible for you, or if the quest still fails to recognise the upgrade, please submit a ticket to support.

DeletedUser48

looks like i will just sell the lvl 5 marble and start again. bad set up if we have to be online.

DeletedUser3

This issue has now been forwarded to our development team for fixing. As this thread is a duplicate of the one here. I'll close this thread. For further information on this issue, please see the other thread :)

euronH, if you have any other option than selling your level 5 marble manufactory, such as maybe timing an upgrade to level 6 so you can be online when it completes, or space and population to build a second marble manufactory and upgrade that one to level 5 or above, please do so :)