• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [5537] Quest: Build more cultural buildings

DeletedUser93

OK the above named quest, may have a bug in it. After putting down two new areas to build upon, to answer this quest, I built first the Well of Floating Isles, and then the Shrine of Enar. Both are listed in the cultural section, so should have met this quest requirements. However the quest shows only one of them met the requirements, and unfortunately I am not sure which one did, and why the other did not, since they are both marked as cultural builds. Can this be corrected? and if not, which one is actually not a cultural build and is incorrectly listed as such, so others won't make the same expensive and time consuming mistake

DeletedUser3

Hi Wyldewood, thank you for reporting this issue! To confirm - it is the Well of Floating Islands that does not currently count for 'build x culture buildings' quests. This issue has already been passed to our development team for fixing, and should be fixed very soon :)