• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

51 empty spaces on my Arendyl map .

LeafSpike

Seeker
Hi I have been playing a long time on Elvenar and i suspect spent a lot over the years so why have i got 51 empty neighbour spots !!!! do you think it is fair ??? ,the coins are nice but 51 missing neighbours ,51 missing potential trading partners or new Fellowship members and its been going on for a considerable number of weeks ,WHY? when you answer maybe you can also explain why 3 members of a long gone Fellowship still appear as live ,even with 51 spaces ,yet one of them died 2 years ago ,i know as she was my friend , and i helped start that fellowship,the others are long gone as well .

LeafSpike

Seeker
Before someone suggests moving ,me consider this i paid for gems to unlock a lot of those neighbor spaces and expect any answer/suggestion/ decision to reflect that , i should be no worse off by your decision /action and will act accordingly if i am .

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@LeafSpike Please send a Ticket into Support and the Team will be happy to look into your situation :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Killiak

Artisan
when you answer maybe you can also explain why 3 members of a long gone Fellowship still appear as live ,even with 51 spaces ,yet one of them died 2 years ago ,i know as she was my friend , and i helped start that fellowship,the others are long gone as well .

Cities that have grown beyond a certain treshold (I believe it is chapter 3) and who have spent money to get diamonds, do not get deleted by the automatic system that normally cleans up abandoned cities.

Before someone suggests moving ,me consider this i paid for gems to unlock a lot of those neighbor spaces and expect any answer/suggestion/ decision to reflect that , i should be no worse off by your decision /action and will act accordingly if i am .

Inno did not decide to empty those spots, those are just cities that got deleted after people stopped playing them, or they are spots of people who actually got moved.
However, your post sounds to me like you don't actually know how the moving system works. You won't lose any explored space around your city, you will see just as many scouted provinces as before, but this time your map will have a lot of neighbours. You will lose exactly nothing by allowing your city to be moved.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
There is no way all players can be fully surrounded by other players. some players have to be on the edge.
It just takes time to find a better spot. it's an automated system so there is nothing that support can do exept affirm a player is on the edge of the map.

Cities do properly get into storage, this includes players that spend diamonds.
You can still visit those players but when you go from them to the world map you end up at your own place instead of them as they have no spot on the world map.
so they do not get removed from the ranking list, only from the world map.

Even with 51 "mines" your activity in this "desert space" should be more active than in the previous situation. unless you are so unlucky to have met many neigbours who log in once a week or so. those too ar considered active so will not be put into storage.

LeafSpike

Seeker
many thanks for replies will raise ticket and no i dont read or visit forum ,have no idea or interest how system works and yes have got a lot of once a week/month players and inactives ,along with inactive fellowships on Arendyll generally , i recruit for our fellowship on 3 worlds and this is by far the worst hence my query , i will raise a ticket when i have time to do so ,for now rl a bit more pressing