• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived [4159] Quest shows old contents on mouseover

firerock

Enchanter
This is Similar to 4159, but not the same.

Game version:
__0.22.258-92eb3d1-(master) (2015-08-11 9:20)
Game world: __Arendyll
Browser + version: __IE11 11.0.9600.17914 (update version 11.0.21)
Flash Player version: __18.0.0.232
Operating System: __Windows 7
Screen resolution: __1920x1080
Account name: __firerock
Humans or Elves: __Elves
Hardware Acceleration: OFF

Reproducibility: __3/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __ (if applicable) Magic Scrolls (although I don't think its that relevant)

Current situation:
Completed a quest, sorry don't recall which one (get 100 planks)
Then I got a quest to have 15 Crystal, scrolls and silk relics, I already had them, so that was auto completed by the game, I finished that.
Then I got the Quest "Magic Scrolls', have 1 scrolls manu, which I have which was also auto completed.
But when I hover over I get the first picture, which says "Have 1 Scrolls manu, have 15 scrolls relics, have 15 silk relics"
When I click on it however it shows me the correct content of just have a scrolls manu.

Expected situation:
__Not have the remains of the previous quest still showing in the mouseover.
__

Reproduction Steps:
1. __ Have had it happen before, its usually when you complete a quest (with more steps than the next) and then the next is auto completed.
2. __So if quest 1 has 3 steps, and quest 2 has 1 step, the mouseover of quest 2 has not been initialised and retains steps 2 and 3 of the previous quest.
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
index.php

index.php

Attachments

• elvenar questmixup1.JPG
    elvenar questmixup1.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 140
  • elvenar questmixup2.JPG
    elvenar questmixup2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 136

firerock

Enchanter
Update:
This replicated itself across many quests, it happened on a further 3 times, in fact I had a quest that had elements of 3 different quests in it!

Once you go to the map they are reset correctly.

DeletedUser3

Hi firerock! Thanks for reporting this issue :)

This does indeed look the same as 4159, albeit a slightly different variant. This has now been forwarded to our development team for fixing :)