• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived 2 for 1 deal

DeletedUser5381

First: I've been saving essence all week to use today on double day. When I spent 140 essence all I got was 20 feathers.
Second part of this note: I have been trying to contact support all afternoon, "This site is not secure"

Lelanya

Mentor
Hmm
This is an interesting issue. Do you have a prize you have not picked up? This would muddy the waters. There is more than one way to contact support thru desktop / laptop version. There is the ? under settings but you can right click on the game. Here will work also . Have you tried to duplicate your error? Support will have a record and still assist you. Screenshots and more info will help. Good luck :)

DeletedUser

The double feathers didn't start until an hour after the daily prize changed, did you do the 140 essence in that hour?

m4rt1n

Adept
In future events, always refresh the game to check if the double offer displays before spinning. That way you are sure to get it.

This event got offset by an hour on double days due to Europe changing over to summertime while the event was running.

DeletedUser5381

This event got offset by an hour on double days due to Europe changing over to summertime while the event was running.

So that is what happened!:rolleyes: I'll keep that in mind m4rt1n.