• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support 100 free hazelnuts not working

DeletedUser2300

The email sent regarding the autumn event advising that if you click on the link you will receive 100 free hazelnuts does not work. The link takes you to Elvenar but I did not receive the 100 hazelnuts.

m4rt1n

Adept
Some of my fellowship received the email and one member replied that he got 100 free from the link, but I did not get the email.

Was it sent to just some players or everyone?

Pauly7

Magus
I don't remember ever seeing such a mail... unless it was a "buy diamonds and get free nuts", in which case I might have disregarded it.

DeletedUser4528

The email was sent to everyone who had previously subscribed to receive the newsletter.

If you have not done that, or are not sure, give us a shout at support and we will subscribe you in so that you get the next one.
As they say, you have to be in it to win it.

Timneh

Artisan
The email was sent to everyone who had previously subscribed to receive the newsletter.

If you have not done that, or are not sure, give us a shout at support and we will subscribe you in so that you get the next one.
As they say, you have to be in it to win it.

I do not remember ever having subscribed to the news letter (although that means nothing with my memory) but i did get the email and it did give me 100 free nuts. One of my FS members also got it . Not spoken to any of the others about it so i don't know about them. Thank you Elvenar for my free nuts, can we have them salted next time lol.