• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

1 Click Neighbourly Help

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

Woulld you like to see this and is it a high priority?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser2886

I'm sure many of you with large cities have progressed to a point where you have hundreds of neighbours. Most players probably don't visit them all regularly but a lot probably still do. Add that to the 24 FS members, and the notification bell rounds it does get rather tedious and some people will crash several times backing in and out of cities and the world map so frequently, and spend up to an hour doing this in some cases. I know that there are many abandoned cities but imagine if you were surrounded by 100 people that all visit regularly. Irrespective of whether you visit neighbours I think many players would welcome this addition.

So here is my suggestion....there will be a Neighbourly Help icon near the shield and bell icon which displays the 3 icons for each of the 3 types of help and a button below all 3 simply saying "Apply help". Clicking this button would mass apply the help to everyone you have discovered. So how would this work exactly? Well clicking on each icon brings up a sub tab which is basically a drop down list for you to drag whichever discovered cities you want into.

Of course the initial placing of cities in to each category could take a while but once it's done the benefits of just being able to one click your help every day far outweigh that initial process in my opinion. It could also be done as a 3 click system. If players wanted to change the help they received they could message the player and ask to be changed to a different category, which would take less than a minute to do of course.

This would also free up the city title to be used to create a proper city name rather than "Culture please" or "CMB".

You may ask about chests you receive from visiting cities? well if someone had a choice of losing the chests vs 1 click NH I think I know what the response would be. However they could still exist as you can still visit cities manually with this suggestion implemented

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3034

And of course a one button click, play the game for me option.

DeletedUser3032

I understand several reasons why this is not really feasible. Yes it would be jolly handy and save everyone a lot of time however it's not in Innos interest to introduce this function. Maybe as a paid add-on? or have it as a ONE OFF which can be earned on events and used when the player wants to. Have similar things in other games but for other functions, like stripping away the special effects of the graphics during events (snow etc). These you buy with in game currency like diamonds.

Also having a 1 click help all button will affect those who specifically ask for help with certain buildings. Culture etc.

I will say Yes but low priority as I do not need it.

Last edited by a moderator: