• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. Let’s have a Dictionary of Game Icons

There are so many different icons used for differing variations of production types, troop types and rewards that it’s very difficult to work out what they are if you’ve not come across them before. Then there is a raft of guest race productions! I find it really difficult as a mobile app...
  2. Question Symbols and icons

Thank you everyone for your help
  3. Question Symbols and icons

Is there a list of what all the many symbols and icons mean? Today I am struggling with the rewards for the Shamanic Healing Grounds. What does this symbol mean?
  4. The app version

Thank you. This will be my starting point. Then I’ll work in Turing’s detail. The problem with the app is a complete lack of detail but it’s upside is the speed of collection rounds and portability.
  5. The app version

Thanks for your detailed reply. I’ll work through that carefully as there’s lots of info to absorb.
  6. The app version

I’ve not used 5 of the same troops when fighting on the app. How should I pick which troop type to use? Is there a general rule/concept you could share given you are normally fighting a mix of troop types?
  7. Magic Academy Battle Recipes

IMHO something has changed as I’m finding things I crafted regularly just are not appearing for weeks on end in any of my cities. Eg Festival Merchants. It a pity we can’t just select from a decent list the things we actually want.
  8. Closed | Contact Support Multi-production check box hidden issue Chapter 14 production Islands

In Chapter 14 the multi-production check boxes for all the guest race production islands is hidden behind the set bonus icon on the iOS mobile app making it difficult to activate.
  9. Discussion Fellowship Adventures coming again - with changes!

It’s all the useless badges you have to collect along the way that no one can use that gets to me. I’ve 73 this time around. At least we should be able to dump everything in the pit for some kinda reward. Sorry but I find FA’s demotivating as you need to be in a top notch FS to succeed and then...
  10. Other Fellowship Adventures

I find FA’s really frustrating, I have collected 73 badges I’ll never be able to use. What was the point? I’m sure it’s the same for most players. We should at least all be able to dump them in the pit for some kind of end of game reward. It’s a disincentive to participate as things are...
  11. Research Tree Improvements

Significant work must have gone into the new style research tree which presents significant amounts of building detail and levels unlocked in such an easy and accessible way. That is really good and useful. It seems so strange and odd that the fundamental story thread of races, their...
  12. Research Tree Improvements

Chapter numbers are present on most logos but are not visible on the iOS App for chapters 9 - 14 so you are still guessing. Also for those not overly familiar with the game it’s a bit of a trial to remember which Chapter number relates to which race or for me personally which logo relates to...
  13. Research Tree Improvements

The research tree has become more informative in its latest form. It would be really helpful it you could tap / click on the chapter banner and for that to reveal the name of of the chapter and may be some additional chapter intro detail. On the Apple version of the tablet app, to the best of...