• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. The Tale of the Wandering Moon

That killed the event for me as it ended up with 150+ hours scouting time.
  2. The Tale of the Wandering Moon

I'm glad I'm not the only one having the same problem. Winning 8+ encounters followed by collecting 8+ relics did it for me. That ended up being a total of 150 hours scouting time (over 6 days). I know I could have cheated and looked up the quest items in advance but in my opinion any game...
  3. Days of Music

Where is the option here. It is also the second of these. so i am looking at 100 hours to do 2 quest items out of 38. thats 4 days out of a total of 10. I tried to use the tournaments but they didnt count. As to preparing, I have a life and I like to play games not study for exams,
  4. Days of Music

This last quest Days of music really sucks There is no way anyone in later ages can complete it. So many request involve encounters which require at least 1 scout which currently takes me 50 hours. This has happened so many times in previous quests i'm beginning to think youre really not...
  5. A Charming Tree

I'm totally stuffed on this one It seems as though because I am a keen and eager beaver, I have managed to progress too far and so my chances of completing this quest are nil. I am on the last quest but cannot win enough encounters. I have completed 269 provinces but am still in level 8 'orcs...
  6. Closed | Archived [11229] Rune shards for Tome of Secrets

I've just has the same problem. I actually had 2 Runes available. I added the 1st rune OK, but when I tried to add the 2nd rune I got the above issue. I refreshed, but then the 2nd rune disappeared. So I have actually lost a rune due to this bug
  7. Wonky Walter's Questline

I made it with an hour to spare. The last 2 quests were quite quick, especially once I'd built another 10 entry level workshops. For me, I seemed to always be fighting against time. I would set a quest target in the evening, but I would have to go to work before it was ready. I could then...
  8. Wonky Walter's Questline

Has anybody actually managed to finish these quests in time. I still have 3 quests left to go. Scouting provinces or producing PoP spells both take 12 hours each and there is at least 6 to do. plus 37 hours of production plus all the upgrades. That is 5 days worth already. I guess the ONLY way...