• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search results

1. TeeJay1

Looking for 2 keen FA players and some newer players

We are Swagafythee with a long history of FA and Tournament success in Felyndral and are looking for a couple of fellows who would really like to give the FA a go. We have also recently launched the Swag Academy for those who would like to be Swag or a bit more Swag. You have nothing to lose but...
  2. TeeJay1

The Elite Warriors

:eek:
  3. TeeJay1

Opportunity - The Elite Warriors

High ranked Fellowship has a rare opportunity for a new member. We are looking for you if - You are a committed tourney player (helps if you enjoy them) ! You want to be part of an evolving yet already successful Fellowship You like Adventures You can be bothered to give Neighbourly Help You...
  4. TeeJay1

Considering Options :)

Hi, Due to changes and departures I am looking at all options moving forward. I've been on the site as a noob for a little under a year, I'm an active visitor, participate in Adventures, am trying to set a minimum standard of 2k in each tourney. Boosts are planks, silks and gems though with the...
  5. TeeJay1

Looking for a Fellowship

Hi, New (1 week or so), inexperienced, looking for a Fellowship that can provide advice and help which, hopefully I can eventually reciprocate. Active member (thus far), ex KoC Top Alliance VC (Archmage here I think) but could do without the drama ! ;) UK based. Thanks and regards